Remove your Land Rover Headlights.
Instructions for the removal of Land Rover Headlights with a view to replacing with new LTPRTZ LED Headlights.
The problem with most older type Land Rovers is that the Headlights are very dim and not sufficient for off road or 4x4 pursuits. Ever wondered how easy it is to remove and replace them?
Here are the 10 simple steps to remove your Land Rover Headlights ready for replacing.
- Remove indicator screws x 2.
- Remove side light screws x 2.
- Remove Headlight plate screws x 2.
- Ease out indicator and side light.
- Ease the Headlight base plate off.
- Disconnect side light electrical connector.
- Disconnect indicator light electrical connector.
- Remove the Headlight base plate.
- Remove the Headlight holder screws x 4.
- Disconnect the electrical plug from the back of the Headlight unit.
In the video below we will show you how easy it is to replace your old Land Rover Headlights with LED Headlights from LTPRTZ.
Replace Your Land Rover Headlights
Instructions for the replacement of Land Rover Headlights with new LTPRTZ LED Headlights.
The problem with most older type Land Rovers is that the Headlights are very dim and not sufficient for off road or 4x4 pursuits. Ever wondered how easy it is to replace them with LED Headlights?
Here are the 10 simple steps to replace your Land Rover Headlights with LTPRTZ LED Headlights.
- Check the screw placement on both the old unit and new one.
- Mark both the top of the holding case and the new fixing case.
- Remove screws from the Headlight holder plate.
- Ease out the old headlight.
- Undo the 4 fixing clip screws on the new LTPRTZ Headlight rim.
- Line up the top of the new Headlight to the top of the rim.
- Fix the LED Headlight in place with the four fixing clips.
- Mount the LED Headlight into the original holding unit.
- Make sure you line both of the top marks up.
- Screw the unit together ready for refitting into your vehicle.
The video below shows how easy it is to replace your Land Rover headlights with new LTPRTZ LED Headlight units.
Refitting Your Land Rover Headlights
Here are the 10 simple steps to refit your new Land Rover LED Headlights.
- Reconnect the electrical plug in the back of your new Ltprtz Headlight unit.
- Refit the 4 headlight holder screws.
- Replace the Headlight plate with the screws x 2.
- Reconnect the indicator electrical plug.
- Reconnect the side light electrical plug.
- Replace the headlight base plate and fix.
- Replace the indicators.
- Replace the side lights.
- Re-fix the indicator using the 2 screws.
- Re-fix the side lights using the 2 screws.
In the video below we show you the reverse instructions of part one to refit your new LTPRTZ Headlight.
Now you can enjoy a brighter and safer driving experience both on road and off road.
Should you have any questions regarding the replacing of any of our Vehicle LED Lighting units please do not hesitate to contact on of our friendly after customer sales team who are always on hand to help.